Startups and Entrepreneurship
- Who it’s from: Deep Patel via Entrepreneur
- What it is: 7 musts for building a brand for yourself or your business.
- Why we like it: Entrepreneurs must have their brand down from the beginning – it is crucial to position yourself correctly in order to succeed!
- Who it’s from: Conscious Company magazine
- What it is: Introducing LET um EAT, a social network that connects food producers with local restaurants and individuals.
- Why we like it: Small-scale farming certainly has a role in furthering community development, fostering long-term relationships, and promoting economic growth!
- Who it’s from: Matthew Heimer, Erika Fry, and Jonathan Chew via Fortune
- What it is: A great lineup of 7 business that make an impact.
- Why we like it: Although we champion SMEs, corporations certainly have awesome opportunities to make an impact, too!
Solutions to Poverty
- Who it’s from: Joony Moon via Skoll
- What it is: A look at the problem of poverty in the most recent Olympic city, Rio.
- Why we like it: We know that poverty is complex. Moon takes a look at several factors surrounding poverty in Rio.
- Who it’s from: Ashoka via Business Fights Poverty
- What it is: An interview with Caroline Anstey, Global Head of UBS and Society.
- Why we like it: Caroline emphasizes the importance of the private sector when it comes to solving social and environmental problems.