Startups and Entrepreneurship
10 Regrets Most Entrepreneurs Eventually Face
- Who it’s from: Debra Cupitt via OneTen
- What it is: A roundup of common regrets most entrepreneurs face.
- Why we like it: It’s important for entrepreneurs to receive mentorship and guidance throughout their startup – take advice from resources like these!
- Who it’s from: Fumnanya Agbuhah via Ventures Africa
- What it is: An announcement on the million-dollar generator to help extend shelf-life of harvested cassava.
- Why we like it: This would be transformative of African food markets. More money saved and therefore earned. What a great cause!
- Who it’s from: Your Story
- What it is: A great story that any encourages any social entrepreneur in the farming market!
- Why we like it: Turning waste in production, death into life, and poverty into thriving. That’s why we like it!
Solutions to Poverty
- Who it’s from: Laura Secorun Palet via Ozy
- What it is: An encouragement for countries to invest locally and focus on the roots of social problems.
- Why we like it: The exact things mentioned above are how poverty is alleviated!