Startups and Entrepreneurship
- How to Build a Strategic Narrative
- Who it’s from: Mark Bonchek via Harvard Business Review
- What it is: A strategy for building your organization’s narrative in a way that truly tells the story of what you do and simultaneously engages consumers in a positive way.
- Why we like it: Every startup struggles with it. Many established businesses rewrite it. It’s the narrative. Why and how you do what you do. Let HBR help!
- Why Impact Investing Does Not Mean Sacrificing Returns
- Who it’s from: [email protected]
- What it is: A conversation about the connection between financial returns and social change.
- Why we like it: This talk argues that making socially conscious investments doesn’t necessarily mean sacrificing financial returns. We see this to be true as well!
- Sonal Shah and Lily Cole consider potential impact of social enterprise
Solutions to Poverty
- 7 TED Talks to Ignite Your Inner Changemaker